• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!

Londoninium

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

City Ringways Update & More Jobs!

fighterfungus

Mayor Funchal here again, the latest update regarding my region 'Alternate Britain'.

Statistic's:

Population: 195,809 (Metropolitian Population: 211,170)

Commercial jobs: 62,000

Industrial jobs: 0

Current Year: 2017 (+1 Year from previous CJ post)

May Gurney has started work on the ring ways project!

newmap.png

Caption Above: The new ring road designed in the ringways project, it is visable in the north east.

Londoninium6.png

Caption Above: This is where the new ringways scheme is going to be set (in BLUE)

"Thats all folks!"

3 Comments

Recommended Comments

While I don't quite understand the design concept I admire your initiative and creativity :-)

Share this comment

Thank you!

The design is based on an alternate version of London and scopes in on things like the London Underground etc...

You will see were I get my creativity from in the next entry (coming soon!)

~ James.

Share this comment

Thank you!

The design is based on an alternate version of London and scopes in on things like the London Underground etc...

You will see were I get my creativity from in the next entry (coming soon!)

~ James.

you said next entry coming soon over a entire year ago. i think its time to make that next entry. it would only be your third entry on this londinium. at leas this way you have begining middle and end. it takes 3 parts to actually make a story. or in this case a city journal.

Share this comment