• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Teranova

Roger51

Replies:

Spidey: Thanks, took a while to build it, but finally managed to get it done. I find I can build both situations, though I tend to build more small then large cities. Also, yes it is very annoying waiting for it to grow......

Bipin: Hehehehe, thanks! Yes, I make it no secret that I absolutely adore Coldplay :D

escilnavia: Thanks, it is mainly the tree mod that does all the work for me. Just have to plant it all :P

Wow, it has been a very long time between updates!! I must repent for my aweful sins of no providing the community with an update :ducky:

This is just a random city that I have built very, very quickly. You will see some boxes and run down buildings.

The first little town is completely isolated by the forrest and the only way to get into and out of the small town is on the train. It is supposed to be a mash-up between an emerging town and an old industrial complex.

teranovaoct26.jpg

teranovanov1.jpg

teranovanov6.jpg

teranovanov11.jpg

teranovanov15.jpg

teranovaoct29.jpg

The main city and some of the surroundings.

teranovadec155013279247.jpg

teranovajan5.jpg

teranovadec1.jpg

teranovadec23.jpg

teranovajan1.jpg

carewnight.jpg

teranovanov21.jpg

Enjoy the pics! Comments and constructive criticism are always welcome.

3 Comments

Recommended Comments

"Yeah, here are some crummy pictures that I just kind put together real fast, you know, INBD you guys, right?"

Yeah, and they look great and the seasonal trees are nice and the natural curves in the highway are cool, etc. The Bank of China tower might be overkill though ;) . If you're planning on going back in and spending extra time doing detailing or whatever (like it doesn't look good as-is or whatever) then I'd definitely advise more parks and/or plazas. Most of my time in my main city is spent knocking stuff down to make more parks and plaza space. That's where I'd put more effort, if I was you.

It's 5/5 quality anyways.

Share this comment

GReat pics, though the railyard is little weird. The B&W panorama is my favorite by far. Shame it isn't bigger really, I'd liked to scroll around :ohyes:

Share this comment