Hangzhou

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

New Connections

Sign in to follow this  
zakuten

1. 1. For the next update, I should focus on the town of...?

• Meijiawu
    • Hangzhou village proper
    • Sanjiaocun

新发展中Xin fazhan zhong In the Midst Of New Developments

Welcome back to Hangzhou! Luckily for us, the town got some funding from the government, allowing it to make a spur train track into town. Now, admittedly, this is still a bit of a hike from Meijiawu, but that's OK. Zhejiang province has begun a rural highway in Meijiawu, to connect to Hangzhou proper.

The new road:

meijiawufeb140213175281.th.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

A bit bigger tea village:

meijiawufeb702131752815.th.png

"New" Meijiawu has also been established, allowing the town to grow on land a bit less useful for the tea industry. After all, no reason to waste the good farmland, right?

meijiawufeb180213175282.png

------------------------------

In Hangzhou, town's grown a bit, and look at that! A brand spanking new Zhongguo Tielu freight station! The farmers here and in Meijiawu send the tea through here, --but not too far...

guchengqujul19031317528.png

------------------------

Here is the junction where our spur meets the mainline. As you can see, there's a bit of tea processing done here, as well as a bit of housing for the workers. Of course, as one could guess from the unfinished town square, this little village won't be little for long. For now, though, it's just barely been named, and rather unpoetically, as Sanjiaocun, "Triangle Village". ....a bit obvious, that.

xiachengquoct2000131752.png

---------------------------------------

Well! That's all for now, everyone! I'll be waiting for your votes on which of the three to focus on for next update, so don't forget to leave your input in the poll!

Sign in to follow this  

3 Comments

Recommended Comments

You should use the Italia Terrain mod it fits great for asian area's and use some asian temples, or house, you can find them on the stex

Share this comment

Thanks for the info, TowerDude-- In fact, it was just this mod I had before I lost my Plugins folder, so thanks for helping me get it back!

Share this comment