• Comments
  • Views

Francisca Bay Bridge

Sign in to follow this  
_marsh_

banneraf.jpg

4-1

img3d.jpg

The old I-16 Ferry terminal stands relativity vacant now. The Francisca Bay Bridge has been completed. Now connecting both sides of the bay. Having no need for any ferries to cross anymore.

4-2

img4tm.jpg

The only people there go for the beach really. The weather may not be nice today, but that doesn't mean fishing is out of the question. Plus the cool autumn breezes are perfect for windsurfers and surfers alike.

4-3

img2qk.jpg

4-4

img52s.jpg

[Click for full-size image]

The Francisca Bay Bridge (Also known as the Francisca Inlet Bridge) Was completed on October the first. It took about 1/2 a year to complete (started March of that same year.) A rather quick build for such an ambitious project. All together the bridge cost almost 25million. Surely that cost was worth it for bridging such a gap. Now uniting both sides of the bay and who knows what else.

Sign in to follow this  

14 Comments

Recommended Comments

OMG, you've started another beautiful City Journal!!
YOU'VE ALREADY GOT ME ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT!!!

AWESOME! AWSOME!

Share this comment

Well I think it was a time for well organized spectacle city developing and evolution of region story in Cj section and you are finally providing it for our pleasure. Thank you and keep up the good work, I really am a true follower :) Your skills and talent for PAINTING scenes is remarkable.

Share this comment

DCmetro, 1000000000, Mamaluigi, Zulu, nick, 111222333444, haydon1996, escilnavia, yarahi, Huston, Vlasky & Evillions: Thank you all for commenting :)

Share this comment

This City Journal entry is now closed to further comments.

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Get the best of the best from the STEX!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange. Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections