• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Digos City (Immediate Termination)

kench

digosbanner.jpg

HELLO everyone! This is probably my final update for Digos City. Do you know why???

ITS BECAUSE I LOST MY DIGOS CITY!!! :(:(:(

I unintentionally erased the tile of Digos in my Mindanao map. This means that the Digos City has totally been eliminated in my Mindanao Region and nothing is left except those pictures I have captured before it was erased. The cause of this "accident" is the cheat that I tried to change the Mayor's name of a certain city. I particularly use "hellomynameis kench" and then after I have saved and exit to the city, I was surprised that the entire Digos City tile is already empty... and that's it! My favorite city has been eliminated by just a single mistake that I am not aware of the result. So you guys should not try changing the Mayor's name of an existing city because you might experience the "tragedy" I have experienced. My efforts are all useless and my time has been wasted... ugggh... :cry:

Well, anyway... below are just some of the pictures left in this city which is supposed to be included in Digos updates. I hope everyone likes it. :uhm:

PALMERA PLAZA

The largest plaza built in front of the Financial District.

palmsplaza.jpg

BILLBOARD PLAZA

This is a government-owned area for commercial advertisement and promotional activities. Major revenue comes from rental fee and billboard fee.

billboardplaza.jpg

PEOPLE'S TRAIL PARK

A public park behind the St. Michael's Cathedral. The lot where the park was constructed was donated by the historical Dominican congregation. In order to take additional revenue from the park, another billboard spaces are open for rent.

strailpark.jpg

ST. MICHAEL'S CATHEDRAL

The church at the heart of the city. Located at just a walking distance from the Financial District. It lies at one of the busy roads of Digos and that is why the cathedral is enclosed and fully airconditioned to make it sound-proof. The reason is to maintain solemnity inside the church.

stmichaelscathedral.jpg

..and finally, some photos of SMBDs (Small and Medium Business Districts)...

(This is supposed to be another update since there are about 5 SMBDs in Digos. I was planning to have at least 4 close-up photos in every SMBDs.) :|

coma1.jpg

coma2.jpg

coma3.jpg

coma4.jpg

coma5.jpg

coma6.jpg

See you on my next update! Please rate and comment... THANK YOU!

header1u.jpg

2 Comments

Recommended Comments