• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

BTT: 28 April 2011

Sign in to follow this  
Benedict

repliesq.jpg

Hi, TekindusT. Well, then I'm glad that BTT could guide you to a great first entry!

Hi, Thomaskrules. Updating and receiving comments are essential to scoring high with the formula.

Hi, Efkin. This ranking is for the CJ (blog) section, which is why it is called Ben's Top Ten +10: CJ section. I have a separate forum thread for the forum thread CJs.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ben's Top Ten

Royal Gansbaai Kingdoms hops back to the number one slot after a week away. New Chandler is, well, new, and United Kingdom of Posillipo and Hong Kong 2.0 are back.

Happy CJing, and I'll be back next week.

new20110428.jpg

Ben's + 10

Republic of Onubis by Evillions

Republic of Llithustania by huston

Schulmania by Schulmanator

New Buckingham by Paulobergonci

New York Manhattan by TimEmpke15

Soviet Rust by penguin1634

Castiana - Sahal - Vagonbrei by ionionion

Aydina by blue lightning

San Pedro & Mesias by panthersimcity4

Bedrock by Jgellock

Sign in to follow this  

4 Comments

Recommended Comments

Congratulations to all in the list. Also, how do you choose the top ten, and how do you recognize what is better(number of comments, entries, popularity...)?

Share this comment

This City Journal entry is now closed to further comments.

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections