Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

safemining1

Your best and wrost threads you made.

3 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • Hello Simtropolis 5.0! What do you think were best and wrost topics you have made? The good topic could be a CJ that got much thanks, and fun Forum game, some off-topic dission, anything you think is your best. Your wrost topic could be one where things don't go right (like my Apple thread) maybe it got off-topic, there was flaming, and other bad stuff. By wrost: Apple of Doom! The views of Apple thread. There was flaming at mac users, stupid reasons to hate Apple 26.gif, and other bad things. I didn't even reply! (Read the frist post after me, it explains alot) By best: (it was really good!) The Dance thread! This thread was alot of fun! I always replied, I learned how to post pictures, and I had a great time with you all! I also have another school dance coming around the cornder! WOOHOO! *Explodes* Let this disscsion begin!39.gif

The worst topic I made delt with "Which Freeware game do you like" (in a poll style) (I think it was in the other games section or some where of that sort.) Why? Because not many people made a post on my topic and maybe some people don't like freeware games or never heard of them. I have not made topics in a while since then, but I made alot of replys to other topics people made. That topic I made was made the first couple years I joined Simtropolis.