Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maosim

An alien in Simtopia

10 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • Writing the topic headline I realized that Sting didn't really sing that way. But that doesnt make any difference to how stunned I am to have ventured into this site. I haven't played Sim City 4 since last winter (february 2005 or even earlier) but I came to think of it tonight. With the help of curiosity and google I ended up here on simtropolis.com where I've been gazing with eyes wide open and utilizing the homer-style-open-mouth-technique. Seldom do I see such an amount of dedication as I do here. So many wonderful props and buildings and extras. So many interesting ideas, like the mars-mod and so many friendly comments between you users. I hope you understand why I got stuck here and had to write this post. Being a new member to this forum, yet not the community, I'd like to say greetings to all of you who are making such a terrific contribution to all the players of Sim City 4. Greetings all who might read this and in case anyone from the Sim City 4 development team would read this, greetings to you and thanks for this fantastic game. Thank you all kicking city planning inspiration back into my soul 2.gif

Welcome. Glad to see you like 'Simtropolis 5.0'. I welcome you to all the forums and if you need any lots, mods, or maps, just ask away to me and I should be able to give you an answer! 29.gif

And if you have any other questions like technical problems or something like that, just PM (send a private message) the Simtropolis Help Squad or type your question into the search.

Hope that covers everything (probably doesn't... :lol2.gif Well, enjoy your web home.

Welcome to Simtropolis. PM me or others if you need any help.

As you can see we have just had a upgrade. Enjoy the new features as they arrive.

Welcome to Simtropolis! 39.gif I hope you enjoy yourself at this brilliant website! 10.gif

• Original Poster
  • Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Yupp...as you said KoolSIM

this really seems to be the best gaming community on earth

and damn, do one get comfortable quck here... yupp indeed