Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

drenda

i'm trying to find something

5 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • i am trying to find the all rewards mod so i can have all the rewards without earning them. can anyone help[

Originally posted by: drenda

i am trying to find the all rewards mod so i can have all the rewards without earning them. can anyone help[quote>

The MODDING page is not up yet, as you know, and that is the place to look. You can use the game cheat to get them though. I think, and I am not sure about the syntax, press the ctrl alt X keys, then type in youdon'tdeserveit.

Maybe someone that uses it could give you all the correct keys, and syntax.

Yea, I think that's right, but I thought it was ctrl+shift+alt+x to open the cheat box, but then, I haven't used it in ages, so how would I know? lol

Originally posted by: SC4 meister

Yea, I think that's right, but I thought it was ctrl+shift+alt+x to open the cheat box, but then, I haven't used it in ages, so how would I know? lol</P>quote>

You could be correct, like you I don't use them often enough to remember. I know yours is the the key press for the God Mode [without the X] cheat.

hi....
    just press ctrl+x and then the cheat code dialog will open....
    once it opens write: youdon'tdeserveit and press enter.....  then u will have all the rewards without earning them

if u r looking for a mod u r going to have to wait till the modds & downloads comes back...