Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

winonanick

Gaps in Passenger Train Cars

6 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • I tried search but to no avail.

My passenger train cars have gaps in between them, larger than normal. see pic below.

I have NAM, s-bahn and a few stations, but I have been using them fine for a few weeks, but now this...?

Anyone run into this?

burlingtonaug2197111417864272r.png

yep...that be the ugly blue streak alright...by the looks you might be able to set your game details higher, maybe?...but that just sort of makes an ugly thing...uglier...:S

when Dirk gets the STEX up...check for train sets...theres more than a few train spotters kicking about ST and quite a few different sets to choose from that are much better than the default trains

• Original Poster
  • Originally posted by: pjot I think that's how it's supposed to look ?quote>
    Really? I have been playing this game for how many years now and I haven't noticed those gaps between the cars... sheesh I do not pay attention to details... I want to get a new set but just haven't gotten to it yet.

To see how to post an image, click on the symbols in the message to the left of the message edit window. It is a script to the code page for BBS coding. You need an img call.

• Original Poster
  • hey my picture works! thanks N_O_Body!

But are you sure those gaps aren't wider than normal???

I turned all the setting to high last night they are still there... bother.

All of my other trains look fine (el and monorail), I will have to get a new train set though. I have wanted one for some time...