Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mantis747

Best Console Game

9 posts in this topic Last Reply

I like the following game from Gamecube:

Super Smash Brothers Melee because it has alot of characters and alot of levels to choose from and thier is alot of options to choose from. Plus I think its fun to play. Even though its old, its a really good game to play. If you have a Gamecube and have not gotten this game, then you don't know what you are missing. You will have a fun time playing with someone. 39.gif

^^^that is a pretty good game. Not as good as megaman, though. 9.gif

Now, some megaman games are bette than others, but I really can't choose one favorite. The best Batte Network game is the first one. The best X series game is X8. The best classic series game is either 2 or 3, can't decide.
Zero series... well, I haven't played all of them, so I can't judge.
I haven't played any of the Legends series games, either (all of 3 of them...)

http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=39&threadid=49525&enterthread=y

I enjoyed Jade Empire as well as the Zelda's. Both excellent games.

The Metal Gear Solid series has got to be my favorite games i got hooked on them after i completed Metal Gear Solid on the PS1

I also think that The Gran Turismo games are very good too

Erm My top 10 1. Final fantasy VII (psone) 2. Final Fantasy X (ps2) 3. Burnout 3 (ps2) 4. Tekkon 4 (ps2) 5. Simcity 2000 (psone & SNES) 6. Final fantasy VIII (psone) 7. Final Fantasy X-2 (ps2) 8. Final fantasy IX Psone) 9. Burnout 2 (Ps2) 10. Speed Freaks (psone) (yes you can tell I'm a FF fan.)

Halo series.  Got me back into gaming and the game itself is amazing (especially the storyline).