Sign in to follow this  
stampaus82

Nam light rail tram

12 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hi, I downloaded a lot of tram stations (also the garage), but I didn't have the light rail to link this station... What can I do to download it? I cannot find it... Thanks!

• Original Poster
  • Hi, thank you for the help!!! I have a problem, creating the light rail my game crushes very few, and I also don't know which is the Home/key button to turn the pieces of the puzzle... Can you help me? Thank you so much!!
    Francesco2.gif

Okay, a couple things here...

One, when you're using any of the puzzle pieces (such as the Ground Light Rail), you have to make sure that they never touch a transit-enabled lot (such as just about every tram station). The key here is to lay out your GLR network and then place stations. This is due to an error in the game's original coding.

Two, on a 102-key Windows or Mac keyboard (the one with the letters and then off to the right a number pad), the Home and End keys are located just above the arrow keys between the letters and the number pad. If you have a non-standard keyboard (such as an iMac keyboard or laptop keyboard), you may have to search around a bit, but those keys are almost always on the right of the keyboard, usually at the top.

Hope this helps.

PM me if you need any more help.

Welcome Simtropolis. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Well the game crashes do to a flaw (error) in the game itself.
    Avoid to hover any transit puzzle pieces (ligth rail track, road...) over transit enable lots (like stations...).

Home/End keys that rotate the puzzle pieces:
    homeendkeys1qk.jpg

To go through the Tab-ring and change between the different puzzle pieces press the TAB-key:
    tabkey2xk.jpg

BTW: There are two places to download from:
    The STEX (ST EXchange)
    Modding Files

Also you find a lot of useful stuff in the Omnibus too. I recommend that you have a look in those three places. All to be found in the menu in the top left corner.

• Original Poster
  • Thank you so much for the help! I downloaded a lot of new subway and rail stations, they're fantastic! I have only a problem with the light rail train: I downloaded the Dockland rail light train, but they are mixed now with the tram of the ground light rail... How can I uninstall the tram to substitute all with the Dockland rail train? I don't know which files are to be deleted in my plugins...Thank you very much!!!

Stations are downloaded seperately and can be found on the STEX and LEX. RTMT has some good ones.

Also please don't bump 4 year old threads. Its better off to let them sleep and create or choose a newer thread 2.gif

Originally posted by: Blue Lightning

Stations are downloaded seperately and can be found on the STEX and LEX. RTMT has some good ones.

Also please don't bump 4 year old threads. Its better off to let them sleep and create or choose a newer thread

quote>

Yeah sorry bout that, most time people get all bent when you didn't look for the proper thread; my bad.