4 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hello,

I bought Green Cities and the European Suburbia pack some minutes ago, loaded my safegame and everything is gone ?!

I checked the workshop and all my stuff is still subscribed. I checked the contentmanager ingame, there is everything listed and activated.

Has anyone similar problems or maybe a solution before I reinstall everything?!

BR

Chris

Edit: Screenshot. This is what I see when I start a complete new game :( please kill me

2017-10-20 (1).jpg

The Loading Screen Mod is broken and stops a lot of stuff from loading. Best to turn that off until it's updated. It also looks like you have Dynamic Resolution enabled, which is also broken, so off with that too. :)

I recommend checking out this list of broken/working mods and disabling any you have from the "not working" category.

• Original Poster
  • WooooW, Thanks a lot for this info. Yesterday I reinstalled the whole game and nothing worked...

Ok so I keep an eye on this list! I use a lot of the listed mods, but it is good to see that only 2 are left not working :)

Thanks a lot Avanya, I'm really hot to see your stuff in the European Suburbia pack :)

BR

Chris

Happy to help. As long as you load without the "not working" ones everything should be fine. The only exception is if you use Procedural Objects mod, since I'm not sure how it affects assets that use it if it's gone. But if you don't use that mod, you should be fine as long as the below mods are disabled. :)

Not Working

• Rush Hour (No News)

• Dynamic Resolution (Game will load, but you won't see your map, does conflict with some other mods)

• Sun Shafts (Take a look at PostProcessFX for now)

• Ambient Occlusion (Take a look at PostProcessFX for now)

• EvenBetterImageOverlay

• Extra Vehicle Effects (Plugin for Vehicle Effects Mod)

• European Building Unlocker (Integrated into the game)

And I hope you'll enjoy the European Suburbia pack! ^^