jessika_ish

SimCity (2013) Complete Edition wont launch, Error Code [1007]

2 posts in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

I have recently installed the latest update to my copy of SimCity 2013 and the game will not launch anymore. I have tried repairing the game, deleting and re-installing all with no luck. Each time the game is launch the error code [1007] flashes up (as seen in the attached photo). How can this be resolved?

Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 22.09.01.png

This error happens when there are multiple copies of SimCity running. Restart and see if the error happens again if you go into origin and run the same one from there. if its a case of just not starting then try these

First try going into Origin right click on SimCity and left click game properties. Disable Origin in game and see if that works. 

If not

uninstall origin through start - programs - Origin - Uninstall Origin

Then manually delete the origin folders from:

C:\Users\[name]\Appdata\Local

C:\Users\[name]\Local\Roaming

c:\ProgramData\

c:\Program Files (386)\

Then re-download and reinstalling origin reinstall the game through there

You may need to enable the option to view hidden files and folders to view the Appdata folder. To to this in My computer go to view - options. The tab view and enable Show hidden files, folders and drives. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By chirpy22
      Hello everyone,
      Recently it seems I have a mod conflict and decreased FPS. Upon checking the log, there is a single line looping hundreds of times.
      Look rotation viewing vector is zero (Filename: Line: 92) Line 92 is the following.
      (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51) Adding package 'Garden Rivers2' [C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Cities_Skylines\Files\Maps\Garden Rivers2.crp] [Packer - Internal] I have disabled all vanilla maps in the game menu, including Garden Rivers. Why would this be causing a massive error in my game?

Thanks for any assistance.
    • By AlRESA
      I get this error message after installing  and run the game.
      Hope someone helps.
      Thanks in advance 

• By VitroOliveira
      I have downloaded a file call leis plus Mensalao that give 750000 for month and now only give  100... why this not function... mayby becouse use the Cam addon mode...
      leis+mensalao.rar
    • By leonjames87
      Hi everyone, just as the title says, I've been playing cities skylines for a while now and SimCity 4 for a long time, but should I consider buying this version now after all this time?
    • By Videoproco
      Ok, I have been trying to get mods to go into my SimCity Data folder, but they will not work.  I have the SimCity Cities Of Tomorrow Expansion Pack. I have tried the Mods from Simtropolis.  What am I doing wrong or isn't this program compatible with Mods?  Please Help!  I am a long time player of SimCity and would like to update the game with newer building, railroads, roads and much more.  thanks Jim