Sign in to follow this  
fsleeper

So many thanks from a returning player!

4 posts in this topic Last Reply

I know you've all probably heard this before, but I personally wanted to express my VERY sincere THANKS to the mod community for all the many hours of work,  While I know there is a lot of fun developing it, following through with deployment and support it another pain entirely.  

Irrespective - THANKS for taking the time and sharing your efforts with us!  Especially given the SC 2013 debacle it is SO AWESOME to be able to really enjoy the game again with the mods.  You're efforts really save the day!

If only I was a zillion-aire I'd love to be able to hook each one of you up :(  But .... dang it - I can't, for that I'm sorry.  I hope is some measly way at least this sincere thanks does provide SOME value?    You guys are truly awesome.  And DON'T BE overly humble to NOT say "You're welcome".  You deserve the praise!!

I agree with you fsleeper, thanks to everyone who has worked on this game over the years. if anything im spoilt for choice when im here thanks a mill guys :)

Amen! I just started using custom content a couple of weeks ago and it's like a whole new game! Thx to all out there keeping sc4 fresh!