Sign in to follow this  

how do the diagnil brige pices work?

3 posts in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

I installed this go in game place the started pice all it says is use the same type transport system to drag brige .

so placing the road pice i tryed using road tool and draging to make brige as normal but NOTHING i tryed worked

they should have included photos of how to use this .

telling me what it says in game wont help as i tryed doing it with that info

so if you can help thanks

• Original Poster
  • never mind wile i did finly make a brige with this you cant conect the road to one side and making a zoned area on that side with roads gives all no connection zots even though the roads are there and have power I would say this mod needs work,

O just so its known I have almost nothing else in my plugins no other mod that could even rometly conflict with it

Not entirely sure what your asking - perhaps a picture of your situation would help. On the chance you're trying to drag a road away from a diagonal bridge section that you have all ready laid the support work on, that isn't possible while the DBE folder is installed. It is possible after removing the folder, but it might mess up the terrain depending on the slope. While the mod is installed, any connecting roads would need to be made before using the support pieces.

As for zoning around the roads, it should be possible to do this...

Is it something like this you're trying? Again, a picure might help...