Sign in to follow this  
FanFromAus

Problem with airport lots - missing props

7 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hey, hope this isn't a stupid question, and hope this is the right place for it.

I recently downloaded Josh's lots using Tabi's planes. I downloaded Tabi's props from his site.

Most seems to be ok, except that some of the 747s dodon't show (I realise that Tabi's link doesn't have them all, which is strange).

The main problem I have though is the diagonal planes. The diagonal 777s don't show up. I've downloaded the appropriate file from Tabi's page, and Josh's lots, and in game the plane and the jetway are missing.

Am I missing a dependancy or is there another issue I am not aware of?

Thanks.

I have a similar problem, but it is that not only can i not see downloaded planes, but i cant see any planes what so ever at my airports (including the default planes that come with the game) if someone could help me it would be nice to at least see some.

both. i can see planes only in the region and they are just the maxis planes. in the communities, i have used maxis airports and no planes show and ive used custom ones and no planes show. and i have tried all of the sizes of airports there are available from maxis but still nothing. it still says they have usage though so i dont know wwhat the problem is and i have uninstalled the custom ones but this still happened before i installed them.

Originally posted by: FanFromAus

I recently downloaded Josh's lots using Tabi's planes. I downloaded Tabi's props from his site.

Most seems to be ok, except that some of the 747s dodon't show (I realise that Tabi's link doesn't have them all, which is strange).

The main problem I have though is the diagonal planes. The diagonal 777s don't show up. I've downloaded the appropriate file from Tabi's page, and Josh's lots, and in game the plane and the jetway are missing.

Am I missing a dependancy or is there another issue I am not aware of?quote>

I have tried these and have noticed the same - diagonals missing along with a couple others. I've tried all of Tabi's packs and other various jet packs, but haven't come across the correct one(s) yet. Looks like something might have been missed in the dependency list. Will keep trying...

• Original Poster
  • Thanks CapCity; at least it's good to know it's not something I'm necessarily doing wrong.

Weebaha: I don't know what the problem can be.

The planes for the Maxis airports do show up every now and then (automata) but shouldn't be present all the time. It's not strange that an airpoirt might not show planes for a while (but then again I haven't used the Maxis ones to really know).

With the custom ones it depends on which airport packs you downloaded. Some of them will show the automata planes where as others will have planes lotted (so you may have to download additional dependancies).

Hope that made sense.

they dont show up at all they dont come and go it says i have use at the airports but never any planes visibly flying in or out or on ground

EDIT: could it be a problem with a graphics card or video card not big enough or just barely big enough? if so is the only way of fixing it to get a better card i assume?