Sign in to follow this  
JoelcrNeto

SG Farm Field

13 posts in this topic Last Reply

I downloaded a plugin called BSC Farm Fields SG Vol 01 and 02.

According to what he says is that plants grow to 1 year, the planting of watermelon that grow the other not. Does anyone have this mod and can help me?

• Original Poster
  • The dependence I have locked in Simtrópolis. More is released into the SC4 Devotion.

I downloaded the plugim SC4Devotion in and got the same problem.

You can send him a private message, but I would do it at SC4Devotion.  You will have to register, but it is free.  You can use the link at the bottom of this page.

You might also try getting the newest versions of the fields (Link) and farms (Link). I tried them out, and everything seems to work as expected. Be sure to get all dependencies. Just a thought...

JoelcrNeto: First of all, while SG is still alive (last I knew) he isn't as active with SC4 anymore. He's got a wife and young children. Waiting 2 days is nothing. Patience is a virtue.

On a technical note: Custom field (crop) lots have unique ID's. In order for them to grow, you must have a farm lot that is assigned that field lot. When the farm grows, the field grows with it. Also, if I remember correctly, SG's field lots are seasonal. This means that during the winter months (northern hemisphere) you will only see the ground texture but no plants.

I can help you sort this out but you will need to be willing to learn a few things and learn at least to open files with Ilive reader. You can then post screen shots for me to look at.

I'm sure your problem is easy to resolve. PM me if you want help.

• Original Poster
  • I got to wait two years (though it was to develop 1 year) and am willing to learn. And the strange thing is that somene watermelon plants operate within one year. There is also a dependence that is called BSC Textures Vol 01.
    Well maybe this will help a little, this is the description of the mod:

"This is a set of props Seasonally changing farm field and related lots, lots for use on the farm field. These Will Not Do Anything, unless the farm is downloaded That calls for Them. The Props are designed to change seasonally. To Reduce the These resources used by props, They Are A full tile size, so only one or two are used per lot. The first year the fields grow, the farmers prepare the fields, So They start off as empty dirt. The Will grow in fields Within the year.

These lots are BSC Enhanced Tracking or "BTE". Will this allow Them to Be used to trigger Various Reward lot, as well as Provide information helpful in game. "

Let me be more direct. Answer the following:

1. You have SG farm fields installed ?

2. You have farms that use these fields installed ?

3. Where are the farm fields and farms installed ? e.g. directory locations.

4. Provide a link to a farm you have installed that expect to grow a SG farm field. Which field do you expect to grow with this farm ?

• Original Poster
  • 1 - Yes

2 - Not since uninstalled it because giving the same problem, not like development.

3 - My Documents

4 -http://www.sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=955, I actually hope to develop all (except the planting of watermelon)

Well not really understand in part to provide the link but I think you asked the mod link or not?