Sign in to follow this  
Damastius

Gronbury - The capital of Hontagon

6 posts in this topic Last Reply

Good evening fellow readers, welcome to the City Journal of Gronbury. Gronbury is the capital of Hontagon, and has a population of ~520.000. It is an European styled city which you might notice soon. I have not finished this city yet, more updates on new areas will ofcourse follow later.

Hotogan.png

The official flag of Hontagon. This design was published in 1783, the year after the Civil War which torn Hontagon apart.

cxl_screenshot_gronebury_1222.jpg

The weather in this part of Hontagon is unpredictable. Within minutes, the fast wind, blowing from the east, blows mighty storms over the narrow streets leaving the inhabitants behind in confusion.

gamescreen0016ed.jpg

Because of it's catholic background many churches dominate the skyline of Gronbury. This one, the Hendrick Church, was built in 1700 and had been renovated recently.

gamescreen0014copy.jpg

Gronbury's boom in offices began quite late, compared to the other major cities of Hontagon. This, because of the farming history which was the major profit source till the 19th century.

gamescreen0017-2.jpg

After rain comes sunshine! A marvellous picture taken next to the Gonner's Ring (left). This structure, about 2500 years old, was built by an unknown civilisation living here before ours.

gamescreen0012-1.jpg

I hope you have a good map of the city, don't get lost!

gamescreen0015-1.jpg

Gronbury today, in the evening.

Enjoy reading, I have organised my city files and this one will for sure last long.

Damastius

• Original Poster
  • Here is an overview of the current city with how I want it to be in the end. Enjoy! The White circle in the middle is the CBD.

gamescreen0018-2.jpg

• Original Poster
  •  From now on, my city journals will be in the new CJ section. Everytime I post an update I will let you know though!

Click Here

• Original Poster
  • Everytime I post an update I'll let you know, with a notice ( duh ) and one picture 2.gif