• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Starmanw40

Building Architect

7 posts in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

• Original Poster
  • Hey guys, do u know where I can find the tool called Building Architect for SC4? I'm looking for that tool to download again and use. Thanks In advance.

Your Friend;
    May Of Maxiston- Sim Nation(Steven W)

You can download the BAT from www.simcity.com once you have registered your copy of SC4 there and logged in. You will also need to get gmax which can be obtained from www.turbosquid.com/gmax, but you will again need to register with that site. Whilst you are on the official simcity site I would also suggest that you grab the updates for SC4 and BAT, and also get yourself the Plugin Manager. Hope that helps.

You are referring to the Buildiing Architect Tool or BAT.

BAT is a gmax gamepack available here.  You have to be product registered on that  site and read the instructions very, very carefully.

The link for gmax is now obsolete.  This is the correct one.  You must install it first and get it licenced from Turbosquid's home address.

You will also  need Rush Hour or Deluxe, both with Update 1 installed before you can use the BAT and its associated tools.

Enjoy.

Gmax worked fine for me at first, but then i tried downloading the tutorial bcause it wasn't functioning on the gmax program i first downloaded, now I'm getting a shitload of boxes that zabber on about scripting errors.

Well, you could start here.  Then you could go and join the discussion here.  Overall, there is a lot of information on this site.  Explore.  Remember to lurk before posting.  You may find answers to all your questions, or you may have to join the conversation.