Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

paladino

Route query tool and query tool job discrepancy.

3 posts in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

• Original Poster
  • I'm currently having a problem with my job zones (commercial and industrial); it seems that when I use the query tool and check out a job building it will show more jobs taken than the route query tool shows commuting to and from that building.

For example, when I use the query tool on a commercial building and it shows a job stat of 136 (taken)/245 (total), the route query tool will only show 28 sims commuting to and from that building even though it says 136 of that buildings jobs are taken.

Anyone else encounter this?

I've updated my game to the most recent download available on the official simcity4 site.

I'm currently using the following MOD's:

NetworkAddonMod

NetworkAddonMod_ANT_Plugin_Beta

NetworkAddonMod_Roundabouts_Roads_Plugin_Beta

NetworkAddonMod_Traffic_Plugin_PerfectPathfinding_10xSpeeds_10xCommute

officestagecaps

OperaHouse

it seems to be disruptive in that my city has a lot of no job zots even though, at least according to the route query tool, there are plenty of jobs available.  Any feedback would be much appreciated,

Thank you for your time.

• Original Poster
  • I forgot i had fallen off the face of earth for a while there.  I appologize for not responding with a thank you.  That link you provided was very informative and detailed; now I'm off to experiment.

Thanks again 4.gif.