Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vespidae

Avenue Y Intersection

7 posts in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

???? what are you trying to say..?? because what i see, there is no point in this post...Please rephrase if you can 4.gif

oh almost forgot... Welcome to Simtropolis 39.gif ( honestly, this site rules)

If I'm correct, you are asking if this Avenue Y-inersection is part of the NAM?

Well... it is! And I'm not sure but I think you can find this intersection under the custom intersections button, use TAB to cycle through them and you will find the avenue intersection!

Hi vespidae (Dave) and welcome. Yes, the avenue Y intersection is part of the NAM. I do this ingame without thinking, but I think you should be able to find it in the Highway Menu.  The third icon from the bottom of the Highway Menu should contain what you are looking for. I think it is labled "Custom Interchanges".

Press on that icon and some form of interchange should appear near the cursor. Then press the Tab key to shuffle throught the different pieces until you find the Y intersection (Shift + Tab to shuffle the other way). Use the Home and End keys to rotate the piece and then click to place.

I hope this helps and enjoy your time at Simtropolis!

Perhaps you did not install this part of the NAM. When the NAM is installed it has a bunch of options that are NOT installed by default. If this interchange does not show up in your game, then you probably did not install it. If so, re-install the NAM and make sure that you select all the options if you want them to appear in the game.

• Original Poster
  • Hi all,

Yeah, posted this before having a proper look at the NAM doco. Found the menu last night.

Thanks for the help!

Dave

Just open the highway menu.

If you have instal?led the custom menu option click on custom interchange. With tab you can cycle through the different interchanges. Rather at the end of the chanin you should find the avenue Y-Stack.

Bernhard 44.gif