1) Using ILives Reader, select the lot exemplar file ... you should see a screen similar to this what you see below.
In the empty space below, right click with your mouse and select 'add property'
2) In the pop up box, select 'LotConfigPropertyWaterCompatibility' under the 'name' field.
3) In the 'values as text' field near the bottom, type '1', then push the first 'apply' button, then the next 'apply' button.
4) You should see a new property under your lot exemplar.
5) Finally, under the 'sub files' tab, select the 'ReIndex' option, then again under the 'sub files' tab, select 'Rebuild Directory File'.
6) Last but not least, save your file (or save as).