A Day in the Life

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Exploration Day

Sign in to follow this  
AND93

After a few days, I'm back and so writing a new post. Today I'll drive the career 484 (Rederdão Elementary - Trevo Stadium, via Farada)

And so I leave Rederdão Elementary School in the heart of Rederdão at 6:15, just before the night rush hour, and so we'll have some traffic in the suburban city entries. Rederdão is a poor suburban town, located in the concil of Frascamento, near the A10 highway and served by the high-speed rail line of Southern Island. As I've never been here before, and I'll be drift by GPS, I guess this will be an exploration trip for me!

rederdao.png

Finally after 3 stops, I catch the A10 highway but leave in the first stop in the neighbouring town of Frascamento. The lack of traffic is mostly due to the importance of public transportation which is itself due to generalized poverty

rederdaoauto.png

As said before, I leave in the first stop, but until I get to enter in the center of Frascamento town, I lose 15 minutes of my life in traffic... In Frascamento city entrance traffic is really, really bad!

autosaida.png

In Frascamento I make just a couple of stops being the most important one the town's transit hub... It has only hsr and bus but also has capacity for el.rail and commuter rail. Here I stop 6 minutes, and about a third of the people leave... but the people who enter make half the bus!

frascamento.png

I catch the regional road in direction to Eremancia town, where the bus will stop a couple of times, but again, the most important stop is, of course, the transit hub, also only used for HSR. This city is new and planned for tourism, because the future International Airport of Southern Island, will be located in Vila Alta, linked to Eremancia by High-Speed Rail.

eremancia.png

And so I leave again in direction to North but catch the Highway in direction to Farada Sul (Actually this is the last road intersection before the end of the Highway A21 which goes from A2 linking Gironda city to the South of the Archipelago to the town of South Farada, intersecting with A10 in the middle.

a21.png

After I enter in South Farada I catch the Central Skyway, and after I leave it, I stop just a couple of times, before reaching North Farada. crossing the borderline using the National Road 101, also called the Marginal (Seaside Road). For some reason the bus kept crashing in the game, so I just took a couple of aerial shots... If you have any doubts abouth which road is which just ask... And by the way, the town stadium is based on a real life stadium of my country, Estádio da Pedreira of SC Braga (even though I support Benfica, I love the stadium)

faradasul13mai021279380.png

faradasul13mai021279380u.png

After a few blocks and stops, I reach another reference point, the North Farada Footby Stadium (used for the popular sport of footby, which started to be an attempted fusion of football (soccer) and rugby but became a game with no rules and much violence and so, a popular sport which intermunicipal tournament, played every year, is as popular as FIFA World Cup.) The stadium was built to the organization of this year's IM Tournament, co-hosted with South Farada (Pedreira Stadium), and will host the opening and the final! (I know it is an Am Football stadium just let me fantasize xD)

estadiofarada.png

Finally I stop at the North Farada Train Station. Like all the others in the South-West, it was designed by a team of swiss architects, and so it looks like it is swiss itself

estacaofarada.png

After this brief stop, I catch the seaside road again in direction to north, reaching the council of Gradeamento.

praiacentralgradeamento.png

After a couple of stops, I make the last one before reaching the council of Santos. This is the Gradeamento Royal Palace (actually, there was never a king, but the house belongs to the president of all companies in Gradeamento, who is venerated by the employees... never really understood that as he sometimes act like a dictator, but the fact is that his palace is a huge momunent based on Schloss Newschwanstein)

palaciogradeamento.png

I finally reach the Santos council, briefly stopping in the station of Santos Northern Village, known because of the transfers from Trevo commuter line to South Island HSR.

santosnorte.png

After 5 minutes of travelling by the regional road, I cross the border to the council of Trevo, and finally stop at the Trevo Stadium Bus Station (close to the border)

estadiotrevo.png

Finally, I reach known land, and I guess I'll stay here by now... In about 1 hour, the qualification game for the footby intermunicipal tournament between Trevo and Cidade do Sol (where I live) will start! I'll watch the game in the stadium and I seriously hope we finally get our second IM title this year! So as I prepare for a mess of blood and goals in the stadium, I leave you for now! Talk to you soon!

Sign in to follow this  

0 Comments

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.