• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!
Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Residential, Neighborhood's. Where my sim's like to spend there live's.

Sign in to follow this  
Neonsim

Hellow, and welcome to my second entry, Here i will display my Neighborhood's Again i like shoot for maximum realism

And so i will start of with $$$ property's.

charlotteapr25495125539.png

Some High wealth Uptown condomeniums,  And a Blue station wagon.    It took 20 minutes to get these to grow in this way.

These house 320 High wealth sim's And they seem to love them.

charlottemay25368125481.png

charlottejan13492125539.png

A suburban Hight wealth neighborhood.

charlottesep20445125535.png

Some High wealth Apartmen't set near downtown, these house 1.035 sim's each.   Lucky them to be right next to the hospital.

charlottefeb12498125540.png

A beautiful Charming estate, this was built in 1946 it was restored in 2006 by a Hip hop artist. it now has all the gizmos and gadgets found in modern dat mansions, as well as a new heated pool.

charlottejul24368125481.png

These 1968 Apartment's have been restored to fit the level of High wealth, Gutted inside out it took 5 year's to restore them all, As well as restore the stores that sat under them to modern standard but still kept the old timey charm.

Now we will move onto $$ Neighborhood's and other different types of residential areas.

charlotteapr64451255351.png

Here we see Mecraw village, Home to many College student's, This is built right near Charlotte peidmont community college.

charlottedec20491125539.pngcharlotteapr16358125481.png

Some medium wealth apartment's.

charlottejan44981255399.png

A medium wealth neighborhood.

charlottedec16497125539.png

Medium wealth neighborhood at night.

charlottejan21498125540.png

Nice sense of rural small town setting's in a suburban enviroment.

charlottejan15498125540.png

A neighbor hood filled with pre century restored houses.

Thank you for stopping in, Check back again for new updates. :)

Sign in to follow this  

3 Comments

Recommended Comments

Very nice residential!! Where did you find those meduim wealth aprtment complexes? There really cool! Keep up the excellent work!

Share this comment

Nice. A CJ of a city a mear hour away. I should look for Hickory and Gastonia. Doubt I'll find a Lincolnton CJ.

When you get the buildings up and the streets done, I hope you do a very high overhead shot and road map.

And will you be covering the apartments I used to live in when I went to King's College? (Apts were on Commonwealth Drive within sight of Independence Blvd)

And how far down South Blvd will you cover? I used to work at Unique Lighting Showplace, Inc way down almost in Pineville. Just off Westinghouse Blvd, if I remember correctly.

Go Panthers!

Share this comment

Wow vashT240, im still trying to recover charlotte, i backed up my city, But have not been able to work on it due to working on tokyo, but i plan to update it soon. look forward man, and i attend CPCC!!!

Share this comment