Bowden Region

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Providence

trackstar35

blogentry-453868-0-20373500-1394515705_t

Here is Providence, a city that has grown with Bowden and perhaps because of it. Despite the large central population, there is still much room in the east for this city to grow. This is primarily due to no neighboring city there and my overall laziness.

I-95 runs north and south through the city, starting as a 4-lane highway and reaching a 10-lane highway from downtown, north to Bowden. Intercity traffic is not a problem due to monorail, bus, and subway systems. Additionally, Hwy Loop 4 runs around downtown to relieve some north/south stress. Eventually, when developed, the eastern half of Loop 4 will be widely used as a cut-through to downtown from the east.

However, intracity traffic on I-95 is a problem north of the I-50 (which runs east to west just north of downtown) intersection. Even as a 10 lane highway, its congestion is still orange/red when approaching the neighbor connection to Bowden. To combat this slightly, I have built a bypass in Bowden which turns back to an avenue for eastbound 1-10 travelers.

blogentry-453868-0-71682000-1394516367_t

Here is the I-95/ I-50 connection

blogentry-453868-0-53079000-1394516471_t

Here is the Loop 4/ I-95 connection

blogentry-453868-0-89239800-1394516399_t

Coming up next is suburbea

0 Comments

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.