• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

BTT (CJ section): 1 November 2012

Sign in to follow this  
Benedict

repliesq.jpg

Hi, SimCoug. Great stuff last week, and I thought your Halloween gif this week was fantastic - but was it enough to keep you at number one?

Hi, mystic_destiny. And this week it's Atarashima's turn to be back.

Hi, TekindusT. You are correct.

Hi, NMUSpidey. I think that almost every week since I started doing this that the quality is very high (although BTT really is a measure of popularity, rather than quality, although good quality work tends to be popular). Certainly new things appear (like all the mmp work) to change things up, people get better at image adjustments, that sort of thing.

Hi, ee99. Hey, look who's back!

Hi, Mithrik. The Formula is always correct ;)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ben's Top Ten

This was a week where the number one flew completely under my radar, which is a surprise since it has some of the things I really like - transit, power lines, and realistic traffic volume. New to BTT and in at number one is City of Angeles!

There are four re-entries this week. Welcome back to Atarashima, Shushtrepistaz, Ionica and District of Wenzel.

I'd like to give a special mention to the two great Halloween updates this week in New Sorgun and Dreams - brilliant work.

Follow BTT on twitter: @BensTopTen for early updates.

Happy CJing until next week!

benstoptennew20121101.jpg

Ben's +10

Izumo by Altec

Dreams by spursrule14

Millipedia by benedict

Hiijaran United Confederacy by Hiigarar

Alien [||] Worlds 2 by spursrule14

Mystic's Experimenting CJ

Cape May County by Jetty Jockey

The Land of Desera by nedal2001

Hiroshima by art128

Galesfeburg by Lyhoko Leaci

Sign in to follow this  

7 Comments

Recommended Comments

Congrats to everyone on the list!

And that recreation was crazy awesomely-filled with pictures, that sure deserves the first spot.

Share this comment

[color=#58534B][font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Geneva, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I feel honored thank you so much for the recognition [/size][/font][/color][color=#58534B][font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Geneva, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Ben[/size][/font][/color]

Share this comment

This City Journal entry is now closed to further comments.

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections