Situated south of Holle Oberwasser the community of Reichlichacker was founded in 1852. Translated to Bountiful Fields, religious settlers established their community along the southern roads of the HO farming areas of the south bank of the Holle River. Establishing first their church then the locality and farms the community has strong differences from their brethren to the north. Following religious ideals to their own sect the forests are considered rather sacred and farms are established in open meadows contoured around the tree lines.
Initially the community is roughly 500 strong, but by 1855 demand for food by other cities in the region and by the shipping industry via Holle Oberwasser the population swells and farms are constructed in other meadows to the south. Though the original settlement features a clustered community and generous housing plots, future developments are spread out and housing plots are small affairs.
Unlike Holle Oberwasser or other cities in the region, Reichlichacker lacks a military police force and instead the community, all of whom belong to the church bow to the religious authority, under which all civil actions are performed. By 1860 the population is steady at 1,940 and the authority ceases writing permits for construction on February 23rd, 1860.