• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Update 54 | The Opening Ceremony

Sign in to follow this  
Forthwall

1.png

Plain Text

Hey, its me Forthwall, or is it Mastof or Netmod, well who knows. It has been a great honor to host these games, I will hope you enjoy the games as much as I enjoyed making it. Just 2 years ago I was one of the worst Sim City 4 artistic players in the public eye, but look now, I have imporved so much, but why? Before we start I would like to thank a few people for helping me through the Sim City 4 Years. JJ for inspiring me throught these last months. Max for helping me make this Opening Ceremony good. Peter and then Jon for setting out such a high bar to allow me to challenge myself. And finally Thomas, even though I don't like to admit it - you helped me try to improve all these years even though our "relations" fell apart as our nations splitted. Well that's all folks. Enjoy the games!

Attention:

For your viewing pleasure, wait for all images to load

1.1.png

1.2.png

1.3.png

1.4.png

Yakun Banko : Hello and welcome to Newsfeed International's special coverage of the simlympic games opening ceremony. I am here with Najir Taik your co-host for the ceremony.

Najir Taik : We are only one minute from the opening ceremony and we can see thousands of people eager for the event.

1.5.png

All over the nation, and all over the world, millions of people anticipate the games.

Najir Taik : The countdown begins!

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

1.1.png

1.2.png

1.3.png

1.2.png

1.4.png

1.5.png

1.6.png

1.7.png

1.8.png

1.9.png

2.0.png

Yakun Banko : That was a spectacular opening performance, I cannot wait for whats next.

1.0.png

1.1.png

1.1.1.png

Najir Taik : The Simlympic rings appear to be change

Yakun Banko : I wonder what will happen

1.2.png

1.3.png

1.4.png

Yakun Banko : A great light performance, we will head to the field to see up close.

1.5.png

Play this music, do not watch

[flash(425,350)]

1.0.png

1.6.png

Najir Taik : The stadium turns black, but the song continues?

1.7.png

Najir Taik : Ah yes, the waves, also known as the men of the waves. They approach, in their greatness.

1.8.png

They ride the waves in the sea, majestic, they ride and sail through the waves of dreams. The mind and soul, meld as one, peace and harmony.

Stop music (or continue listening, but don't go onwards)

There are some nations that go above and beyond whats asked from them, those nations become the best, the former simlympics hosts.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

11.png

12.png

13.png

14.png

15.png

Yakun Banko : Welcome back to Newsfeed International's coverage of the Simlympic games, up next is a performance by the Shudonese Youth Group

1.0.png

Yakun Banko : Now a special treat from Okatabawashi

2.0.png

Yakun Banko : A more traditional piece

3.0.png

1.png

2.png

3.png

3.5.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

4.png

5.png

0.png

1.png

3.png

Yakun Banko : The torch finally enters the stadium

1.0.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

5.0.png

5.1.png

5.2.png

5.3.png

5.4.png

Yakun Banko : What an amazing opening Ceremony, and we expect you to be there tomorrow for Day 1!

6.png

Sign in to follow this  

6 Comments

Recommended Comments

I'm in total ecstasy! I've only been involved with CJs for a few months and I really like your flashback to the previous Simlympiad, what an awesome evolution. You've really managed to bring the opening ceremony to life and all the information you provided created vivid images in my mind. Amazing entry! Good luck to all the nations involved in the games!

Share this comment

Wonderful. If I can make a suggestion... please consider opening your future updates to comments, even if they are only pictures.

Share this comment