• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!

The Pacific, grim

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Teaser for Part 3: Broekhaven

Sign in to follow this  
logintime

Replies:

@tsimmer77: thanks!

@a_muses: It was actually intentional, but I got the idea from a previous city where I kinda didn't realize the power plant was aging until it was far too late... I might be a bad mayor....

@escilnavia: I'm glad you liked it. I've got a couple ideas on where to take this journal. The next entry should (hopefully) have the first large story reveal

@Benedict: Much appreciated! I was nervous about using all Maxis, so I'm glad it went over well.

CJ Update:

I apologize for the delay with this next entry. Real life caught up with me this week, so I haven't had as much time as I'd like to update. Hopefully by this thursday or friday, part 3 will be ready to go and posted. In the meantime, I thought I'd put up a teaser from the upcoming entry! I'm taking a one-time excursion away from the Pacific and over to Europe, so here are two shots from Broekhaven, a town near the Dutch-German border:

On the edge of town:

cj131.jpg

And part of Broekhaven's town centre at night:

cj1395.jpg

Hope to have the rest up for you all soon!

Sign in to follow this  

3 Comments

Recommended Comments

Guest hahei

Posted

Interesting. Can you provide a backstory?

Share this comment

Absolutely, I'll go into this town's background in the upcoming entry. I was originally intending for it to be an entirely dutch town, but my Euro plugins seem to lean a bit more to a german style. I'll try and integrate that into Broekhaven's backstory some.

Share this comment