Ephraim, Australia

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Ephraim Transportation Authority (ETA)

Sign in to follow this  
VazFox

Since i have last updated the Intro to this, Ephraim has grown quite large, to a total population of just about 500,000.

Like with any large city, and rapidly growing one at that, there were transpiration issues. The freeways and roadways in the city were getting just a bit to crowded, and the citizens demanded an alternative. Shortly after, the ETA (Ephraim Transportation Authority) was born. The ETA first established a large fleet of hybrid metro buses and taxis. Not much later the ETA-MSE (Ephraim Transportation Authority- Monorail System of Ephraim) branch was formed to bring a new form of Rapid Transit to the city, the monorail. At the current time the monorail serves only the central city of Ephraim, and a couple of closer suburbs. The MSE is currently in the works of creating the world's largest monorail system.

Ephraim-Aug.%2029,%20691304549913.png

Some ETA-MSE Trains operating

Ephraim-Jul.%205,%20491274302494.png

An ETA Bus station

Ephraim-Jun.%207,%20691304549484.png

A newer ETA Monorail station, with ETA Bus stations.

Ephraim-Nov.%202,%20471274299799.png

Older standard ETA Monorail station

Ephraim-Oct.%2028,%20471274299778.png

Another ETA-MSE Train operating

Sign in to follow this  

4 Comments

Recommended Comments

Monorail is a very underused part of SC4, I am glad you had an update featuring it! :)

Share this comment

I thought the very same way. In all of my other cities, i used the elevated rail. But in Ephraim here i decided to use the monorail because the city's focus was clean and modern, and this monorail fits that.

Share this comment

I agree with DC---glad to see someone using Monorail. You may want to consider using a monorail skin to add some differences with your trains. :)

Share this comment