Valiosa

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Transfer and Introduction

hijodecordoba

first things first: sorry about all the text :)

Hello simtropolis community and welcome to my first… well… first and a half CJ, named Valiosa.

In August 2010 I already started this CJ in the forum section but now, since ST 7 the new sections seems to be the more popular place for CJ’s and so I want to transfer my CJ to the new section, meaning that I’m not going to post everything from the beginning in August 2010 again, but that I continue to post pictures from a certain point. I don’t can retrieve all the older updates, sorry. But I will start with a new city in my region Gran Via Valiosa, , that consists of various tiles, so that you want be entering the scene in the absolute middle of something :)

I’m going to change the name of the CJ slightly to “Valiosa” (the Capital of the region)

To give you a short impression of my CJ I composed a few pictures here (lower quality due to file size issues) --> EDIT: it was a gif, that should change between a few pictures but it seems that it didn't work, so I'll post new pictures in a few minutes. sorry

here we go:

newsectionintro1.jpg

newsectionintro.jpg

or you can click on the link to Gran Via Valiosa in the forum.

http://www.simtropol...post__p__982650

I hope you enjoy

Comments and constructive critics are always welcome.

Saludos

ps: could it be that nobody saw anything of this??? what does draft mean? didn't i realse this update until now? i gotta learn a lot about the new section :)

0 Comments

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.