Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jeffypop

Level Bridge Mod

3 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • I'm not sure why my topic was closed when my question wasn't answered. I certainly appreciate the hard work you guys are putting in. My post was not a complaint about the progress... I was merely wondering if anyone knows an alternate place to find the plugin or could possibly send it to me in the meantime. Waiting for everything to come back up isn't so bad, except that missing this one plugin hinders my ability to play the game in the meantime. My post was directed in the "open discussion" to any and all members of the site in hopes that someone might be able to help me out but closing the thread prevents anyone from getting in touch with me. The responses I got would suggest you guys have taken some offense and if so, I just wanted to correct that misunderstanding. The site looks great, guys. Way to go. I'm just asking for help here... if there's anyone around to give it.

There is no offense mate it's just a bit tiresome that sometimes people expect everything to be up and running in an instance and we all now that isn't possible. So since there were a lot of topics like this yesterday it made me tired.

Then again I think asking for an alternative download is ok.

I certainly know how you feel. I myself have not played the game in years and these past few weeks I got bitten by the SC 4 bug. I had lost all my files when I bought a new PC so I come back to ST to get them back but my timing was off..lol... They were in the middle of the revamp. It's great the STEX is back up and I got loads of stuff but I have been dying to get my hands on the radical ordinance mod because I like to play with out worrying about micro-management..I just like to design but the mods section is not up and I too and hoping that someone takes pity on and can email the file to me..