Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ToMASZ

Download, instal and...? Blank prop... :(

8 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • Hey guyz, i have downloades and put lots into mydocuments pugin folder, i can see proop in menu, but whe i made it i cant see (for simpe) a sky draperI downloaded Internet school.... and i can't see that buldnig onli clean proop... :/

see it here:

http://tom.imfil.com/sim.gif

I was about to post here before but the forums went down 21.gif

The two solutions I can think of are:
    1) Set all your graphics settings to the highest they can be.
    2) Download the Sim City 4 Buildings as Props and Rush Hour Buildings as Props from the Lot Editor page of the Official SC4 website.

Note: You need to be Product Registered and Logged in at the official SC4 website to see the 2 files mentioned above.

That is an old BAT from Jan, 2004 and has only a lot file and nothing else.  If it's giving you problems delete it and use one that is newer.  Some of the old bats and lots have problems and with all the new stuff it's not worth the time and effort to make some of the old ones work properly, unless your familiar with using some of the tools available here for making the necessary changes.  10.gif

• Original Poster
  • Lol...   Your serial number, ***********************, for SimCity 4 Rush Hour, is either registered already or is not valid. My got now i never seen that  props

edited please do not ask for another user to send you Maxis property. Thank you. Mr. C.

I'm afraid that is not allowed at this website and if a staff member finds out you will be banned from the wesbite.