Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rock_City_Mayor

Hey i am new , here nice place

5 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hey, have fun!! Use the STEX to download some awesome buildings. If you ever need help, do not hesitate to PM me! (Press message user above this post). Hope to see some screenshots from you soon! 44.gif

Welcome to Simtroplis. Hope you will enjoy your stay.

I can recommend you to read: Greyveil's Newbie Help Thread: Getting Up and Running .

In the Omnibus you find a lot of great stuff, like Guides and Tutorials on different things like how to build a city, the rules for the forum and how to add pictures to your posts.

At Simtropolis there are two places to download from:
the STEX, ST EXchange and the section called: Modding files . In the last you find one of my favorit mod (and most people here will agree, just do a search): The NAM, Network Addon Mod.

Well good luck on your city building. Hope this will help you to get a little more out of ST (Simtropolis).

Welcome to Simtropolis!  I hope you enjoy yourself here at this great website as much as I have!  One work of advice:  Always read the ReadMe file in the downloads, if there is one, (and there usually is) as this will list the dependencies needed.  10.gif