Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCH is back!! only, its.. a different name, and look...

4 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • Well fellow simtropolis members, some of you may remember a site called Simcity Haven. That site is a site i used to run before there was a little problem and i had to shut down the site. (i was previously known as talltim04 and talltim05) Well the site is back, only in a new name as i've changed the focus from simcity 4 to many games. v1.0 of the site is out, so far only a new portal and forums are up but graphics are goin and i need some staff for the new site so if any of the old staff memebrs want to stop by and say hi, that would be great, i LOVE reunions. anyway, the address is http://gaminghaven.awardspace.com soon to be gaminghavenonline.com. come check it out and register. dont worry, theres not much now but i will be adding on a lot throughout the next few weeks. Thanks!!

-TheZWebMaster

P.S. My new username on this board will be TimzTheMasterOfZ, it just isnt validated yet...

Looks like quite a nice site you have there. Just a little word of advice which invision tell everyone, be careful when hiring administrators.

i know, and thanks, im really looking for my old staff to catch the posts and come over because i trust them but im checking on the people who apply to make sure they have an admin/mod history. And i have a separate group for admins from mine, so they dont have ALL the priveleges. You should come by, help us get the site started!