Sign in to follow this  
Simtopia23

City Life Premium

9 posts in this topic Last Reply

In Italy we have FX Interactive that redistribute many games at a low price(Tropico box with Tropico 1, 2, 3 and expansions for only 19,95 euro, Disciples 3 19,95 euro, Patrician IV 19,95, drakensang box 19,95 euro,...) and i find in the top ten of most selling games of this month city life premium, a version of fx that u can get for 10 euro.

this game worth it? or is it a bad game?

• Original Poster
  • but idk if is better saving my money for cities xl 2011 or buy now city life premium?

for this reason i must know if the game is good or not.

• Original Poster
  • at the end i choose city life premium and not cities xl 2011 for many reasons:

1)the price(10vs30)

2) City life represent something different from the perfect gameplay of sc4

3)many people says me that cities xl 2011 is a bad imitation of sc4 with good graphic and also boring.

i've played this game for 1 hour and i think it's a nice game with a gameplay similar to simcity societies but more difficult and complete but i find some unrealistic things in the game(for example the racism between the social classes) and the graphics looks dated.

City Life was the first of its kind. It was also the only 3D city builder that focused on Class Warfare and will most likely be the only one that will.

city life is a ok game i play it once in awhile however youll always try to satisfy thee upper classes (suites,chicks,elites ) than to be able to build a city