Sign in to follow this  
amsterdam87

Can't register my downloaded SC4: Deluxe

3 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hello guys,

My first post here: I am an enthousiastic downloader of stunning add-ons and plug ins. Hope to create something myself with the BAT someday, but right now I'm just learning this new side of SimCity, thanks to great stuff as NAM and loads of skyscrapers :-)

Having the legal version of SimCity 4 Deluxe is the best thing to do. Not only do I support the creators this way, I'm also able to enjoy the night-versions of all the bat-buildings, etc. etc. 

Here's the thing:

I just bought and downloaded (via A's download program) SC4Deluxe, got a nice confirmation email with the serial and like a good gamer, I wanted to register my Deluxe, using the serial that I received in the email.

A simple copy paste of the serial would do the trick, you'd think. Wrong.
Your serial number, ***********************, for SimCity 4 Deluxe, is either registered already or is not valid.

I tried searching online for a solution: ea.com, google.com, simtropolis.com.. But I seem to be the only one in the world.. I hope someone can give me a good word of advice, because this really drives me mad..

Very sorry if I'm annoying anyone with this newbie question.. I just want to get it over with and start downloading the patch (so I can finally enjoy the bat-update, as i need v 1.1.640)..

Thank you so much for helping me!