Sign in to follow this  
superchicagoman

Game Freezes

2 posts in this topic Last Reply

Ok so I just started playing this game again from about 6 months ago and now it doesnt work. Its always worked fine before but now when open the game and click play a city or region it starts to load the city for a while then freezes. It freezes my whole computer too. I then have to shut the power off to my entire computer. I have a mac updated with 10.6.5 snow leapord so I dont understand why its doing this. Once it fully loaded a city but when i tried to rotate it at the very beginning of the game it froze. Thanks for the help!

So you are running the Aspyr version?  The only thing I can think of is that you had some kind of problem with your page table since the whole system froze up.  Check the size of your swap file or partition.  It should be about twice the size of your RAM.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this