Sign in to follow this  
Chptrk

The 10,000 Post Thread v2

10,000 posts in this topic Last Reply

New thread! Who's coming back?

--Ze Rules--

1. 2 post rule is in effect, as with any forum game. If you are unsure what that is, go see the forum game rules.

2. Your post cannot be just the number, generally it should follow the ongoing conversation.

3. If you happen to double post by forum glitch, please do not delete the post, simply edit it and give it the right number. This is to reduce the chance and intensity of the PFB and/or any further posts after (Then a moderator will have to come in and correct all the affected posts)

3a. Under no circumstances is anyone to delete a post made in this thread (that includes your own).

4. Spamming is strictly prohibited and doing so will have you be smitten by the hedgehog. sonic.png

5. Obviously, include the number in your post.

6. If the number gets out of hand, stop posting and contact a Forums Games moderator:

PM Blue Lightning - PM Hamish

Old thread

for reference, ahh, good times.

nekogifj.gif

Yay another! So the original is locked and pinned now, huh? That's good. I can always come back to that epic thread!

EDIT: AND I'm happy that I'm actually here in the beginning to see this one really grow!

(8)

Final spreadsheet of stats on thread #1 can be downloaded here.

Took us 439 days, 21 hours, and 17 minutes to make 10,000 posts. That's the number to beat!

• Original Poster

Something tells me this is gonna be a fast day for this thread...

• Original Poster

Felt weird typing single digits...double is pretty odd feeling right now too.

• Original Poster

I don't think it was a snipe if BL was talking to Duke. 3.gif

• Original Poster

And no PFB's gonna be strange too...but well appreciated.