• Kevin
    Kevin

Interview with Hamish

When did you join Simtropolis?

I joined three years ago, on the 6th of September.

Why did you join Simtropolis?

Like most people I wanted to find some downloads for simcity. Fortunately the mac serial codes don't work on the EA site. So I had to find another place to download from. The first site I came across was Simtropolis. I've been here ever since.

Did you ever expect to win the MOTM?

No, I never expected to win the MOTM award.

Why did you think you were nominated for the MOTM?

Well, the award says that it was for being a kind helping hand to new members in the mac forums. So I assume it is for the help that I give fellow mac users in the Mac forums.

Will winning the MOTM inspire you to do more for the community?

Yes, it will inspire me to do more for the community. I just have to figure out what that will be...

What do you do outside of Sim City 4 and Simtropolis in your free time?

I like spending time with my friends just chilling out doing almost nothing. I also like to play the sport Cricket on a Saturday in the summer and I also enjoy watching the "Chiefs" or the "Waikato Rugby Team" playing rugby in the winter.

What are your favorite Simtropolis moments?

Times like these basically, But mainly all the random and funny moments that sometimes arise while browsing these forums.

Do you have a job?

Currently I am enjoying a nice, peaceful period of un-employment.

If you were stuck on a deserted island with one Simtropolis member, who would it be?

Do I have to pick?

If anyone here has ever survived being stuck on a deserted island I'll take them.

What has been your main contributions to the site?

I think it would be the help that I have given to numerous people over the few years that I have been here, and I have also made a few maps for the STEX.

Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

No, that's about it. But I would just like to take the opportunity to say thank you to the people that nominated me for the MOTM award.

Sign in to follow this  
    Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.