• zane900
    zane900

Interview With Dasilva, From Monte Cristo

Today we'll be talking with Phillipe Dasilva, Member Of The Month September, 2007, and head of the Monte Cristo Internet Operations. Hey there, Phillipe! Welcome to your third interview on SimTropolis.com How are you today?

Well, I'm allright. Actually, very busy polishing the website making sure that everything works properly and content is translated but very happy to get it almost finished.

Did you join SimTropolis after or before Dirk contacted you about clearing your statement up to the community?

I am an old timer of Simtropolis. I did never post in the forums but I used the STEX a few times in the past. If I remember well, I'm a member of the Simtropolis community since 2004 but I rather keep my other nickname secret so that I can log in as a standard community member

Did you ever expect to win the MOTM?

Not at all, I'm not involved in here to get any reward unless the one to see other city builder fans satisfied with a game I'm currently working in. I rather take that as a team reward than personal, if there wasn't the entire CU team behind, I wouldn't have receive it: Thanks guys!

We all know that you're representing the Monte Cristo team on SimTropolis, more specifically the game Cities Unlimited, but exclusive interviews with Dirk aren't everything. Right now we're talking Simtropolis community. Why do you think you were nominated for the award?

I actually think that I don't deserve it. I'm just talking to the community as I think we should. I think this reward belongs to the whole community members who spent some of their time writing great posts in the CU threads and sharing their thoughts about what they would like to see: they are the ones really participating, I'm only pushing them to do so.

What are your favorite SimTropolis moments?

I have two:

The first one was the when I downloaded my first custom region and bat from the STEX and played with it.

The second was when I've been contacted by Dirk in June for the first Q&A about Cities Unlimited: if someone would told me a few months ago that I would have the opportunity to be involved in such a great game project and talking about it with you all, I wouldn't believe it.

If you were stuck on a deserted island with one SimTropolis member, who would it be?

I would hate to be stuck on a desert island! How would I play Cities Unlimited or browse the web talking with others?

Do you have anything else you'd like to share with us?

Apart from continuing sharing their thoughts about CU and talk with us on the different features we'll be presenting them, just keep being this smart, creative and fun community! 9.gif

Thanks for taking the time to have this interview, Phillipe! Congratulations on winning the award.

Sign in to follow this  
    Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.