• MOTM_inbox
    MOTM_inbox

Interview with b22rian

When did you join Simtropolis?

I believe it was sometime in 2004, I don't recall the exact month.

Why did you join Simtropolis?

I had been playing all the Sim City games since they came out, but with SC4 I wanted to get into the game in more in depth fashion.

Did you ever expect to win the MOTM?

Well not at first, but as my contributions increased I felt it was a possibility.

Why did you think you were nominated for the MOTM?

I think for my contributions to the creation of 2 help rooms in chat, one called the Help Desk which is mostly for answering newbies questions and the other is call Sim Labs Inc. which we used for workshops on game concepts and advanced one to one tutoring..

Will winning the MOTM inspire you to do more for the community?

Oh, I would say thats quite true, for example, it was after the MOTM that I started to do workshops in the Sim Labs room. I would also look forward to seeing more in those two rooms in the future.

What do you do outside of Sim City 4 and Simtropolis in your free time?

I enjoy sports and I also play some chess.

What are your favorite Simtropolis moments?

I would say several fond memories I have in the chat room, meeting a lot of great people there and having friends.

Do you have a job?

Yes, I own my own landscaping company.

If you were stuck on a deserted island with one Simtropolis member, who would it be?

z1 because he is the person who first helped me mod and is the my closest friend in the SC4 community.

What has been your main contributions to the site?

I would say helping others through the Help Desk.

What was your inspiration for the Help Desk?

I found that the Social Lobby was getting to clogged with questions and posting a question in the forum takes to long to answer so a different room with live help was the perfect solution.

What is your favorite aspect of the Help Desk?

That it is something that encourages people to help others.

Do you have anything else that you would like to share with us?

I would like to encourage people needing help with the game to visit us in the chat room, we are in the Help Desk or the Sim Labs rooms.

Sign in to follow this  
    Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.