3 posts in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

Hey all, Looking for thoughts ...

I have OmegaCo running alongside gambling, landmarks, five megatowers, and hi tech (producing processors, TVs and computers). The city is in game year 11 with monthly profit between $250-400K Simoleons from transactions, and is very stable ... haven't had a fire, death, or crime in several game years. All taxes are set at 0%.

My problem is that I'd really like to upgrade the OmegaCo HQ to level two so that I can get VSTOL delivery of oil and ore. This will enable me to eliminate a trade depot and develop the land that depot sits differently. It seems like every time the franchises get within <500 Simoleons of the $12,500 goal for upgrade it slips backward for some reason. I can't figure out why the franchises keep deteriorating. The production lines are maxed out and buildings aren't being abandoned so it has to be a supply issue perhaps? I'm wondering if I should shut off export of processors for the moment in order to speed up production of Omega at the factory. Exporting only TVs and computers won't hurt my bottom line profit margin at all.

Thanks in advance to anyone with thoughts or suggestions.

• Original Poster
  • OK ... never mind on the processors angle. They're not used for Omega ... only for the drones (but of course I can't produce drones until I get the upgrade in place). And it doesn't appear that I have any supply issues with oil and ore.

So why the heck do the franchises keep sliding backward JUST as they close in on $12.5K?

#frustrated and #annoyed.

• Original Poster
  • Now that is IRONIC. As soon as a post the question I FINALLY get the upgrade! SMH