• monkeywithagun
    monkeywithagun

TrainFever just shy of 90% funded, will support modding

Train fever secured a €50,000 investment recently, and with 12 days left of the crowdfunding project, stands at 87% funded.

Train Fever is a railroad-focused business simulation game with role-playing elements. In other words, it's a modern-day Transport Tycoon with procedural content and a sophisticated city simulation.

Worth noting given recent SimCity issues that "Each person is individually simulated. Given a home adress and a working place"

Developer Basil Weber also stated that:

Many people in the transport simulation community request customization and modifiability. We think that’s a great way to extend the scope of the game, therefore we encourage modding!

Features:

• Randomly generated, modifiable terrain with realistic dimensions

• Advanced passenger simulation

• Dynamically simulated urban development

• Procedurally generated buildings

• No grid – that is, the game world is not limited to 90 (or 45) degree angles

• Vehicles from more than 150 years of transportation history

• Four distinct characters

• Comprehensive skill system

• Detailed 3D graphics

• Freely adjustable zoom factor

User Feedback

Sadly citizens of the U.S.A. are not permitted to support (invest in) projects at Gambitious.

Don't worry, you can still buy it now that's coming.

I can't wati for this game, a modern day Transport Tycoon will be great.

Share this comment

Been watching this one. Wish I could invest. I'm so glad to see them reach their goal. This one looks great. As I said before, I would buy this today based on what I saw in the game play video. It seems more like a SC4 Rush Hour than anything that came out to date. It's not mainly focused on city building but I spend most of my time monitoring my transport networks than anything else when playing SC4.

To the team making this....All The Best!

Share this comment