• Firebird
    Firebird

SimCity 5 trailer, in full HD.

Direct from EA's youtube channel itself. Brings back memories of SC4's trailer. And it's... beautiful.

Sign in to follow this  
    Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

beautiful, so you say. It's stupid to watch this trailer and be excited about it. You mention the old SC4 trailer. Don't you remember that it had NOTHING to do with the actual game? what the hell is the point of these trailers?

Hold your horses, boy. I have yet to hear EA say this will not be a game for iPad or Facebook or a multiplayer on any rubbish like that.

Share this comment

^ ....

Be cool, my friend. The condescending tone is not necessary nor is it welcome.

It has been confirmed by Maxis studios that it will be a PC only game, and probably for Mac too. The game will be multiplayer 1-16 players, 1 meaning one person.

All this want-to-be-negative attitude about the new title is getting annoying. Genuine concern based on the stated business is one thing but let's not be so quick to shoot down a game we've been waiting ten years for, eh?

Share this comment

derwilly said it pretty well; whatever was going on in that video looked pretty nice, but that's not SimCity 5. If you don't believe me then go to 1:08 in the video and look at the bottom.

But the video itself looks pretty nice :P

Share this comment

derwilly is nothing but an obsessed pessimist. Continue sulking kid, we will be playing the new SimCity while you'll be stuck with the old SC4 for years to come.

Share this comment

"starts praying" dear God, please don't let them screw this up by making a societies clone and let them make a proper simcity 5. thank you and amen.

Share this comment

I love simcity but this one looks looks like a facebook game with those 'unreal' Graphics I mean Simcity 4 had more realistic

Share this comment