• Guibanez_
    Guibanez_

How I Mayor: Slick Oil City

Good day to you, people of the world! My name is Ross and I’m a balance designer here at Maxis. If you will allow it, I would like to share with you how I mayor. I will do so by building a city that is all about oil!

Sign in to follow this  
    Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Nice, a city builder that will finally let me build a small oil village in an isolated part of the dessert. I also like that fact that the game will have a shop that will let me buy all sorts of extra oil-village-content because, lets face it, 60 bucks for a game this vast and comlete in features is just such a bargain!

Share this comment

^^ well, i guess you must be a billionaire 60 dollars for a game like this is way too high, and if you actually have to buy most of the good content. I guess i'll end up with becoming bankrupt

Share this comment

so a small village with oil industry and a HQ skyscreaper in middle of the village, damn :D i can see myself in just an hour or two and i would have notthing more to do there.

Share this comment

"Nice, a city builder that will finally let me build a small oil village in an isolated part of the dessert. I also like that fact that the game will have a shop that will let me buy all sorts of extra oil-village-content because, lets face it, 60 bucks for a game this vast and comlete in features is just such a bargain!" Either you are serious and have no knowledge of the existance of the ST/Exchange and completely blind to the feature/price comparison :P or.. This is the best sarcasme i've seen in weeks, not even an emphasis on it =D

Share this comment

"Nice, a city builder that will finally let me build a small oil village in an isolated part of the dessert. I also like that fact that the game will have a shop that will let me buy all sorts of extra oil-village-content because, lets face it, 60 bucks for a game this vast and comlete in features is just such a bargain!" Either you are serious and have no knowledge of the existance of the ST/Exchange and completely blind to the feature/price comparison :P or.. This is the best sarcasme i've seen in weeks, not even an emphasis on it =D

Lol, the later ;-)

Share this comment