Sapphire Islands

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entry
  • Comment
  • Views

About this City Journal

A collection of islands that centers around its financial and mineral opportunities.

Entries in this City Journal

frogtoad25

Intro:

Howdy, I am mayor Damon a.k.a. frogtoad25. My family comes from a great and wealthy minerals/ore collecting family...and as a surveyor for Sapphire Metals Inc, I discovered this mineral rich island collection that keeps growing with all its volcanic might. So, I have purchased all the land and rights to future land in the area and have begun construction and development of the Sapphire Islands. I have recruited many 'investors' to move or invest in the starting of settlement of this beautiful region. I hope it grows into something wonderful...

Overview:

overview1.jpg

South Sapphire has the perfect weather and sea conditions for shipping...so this is where I have had my 'investors' send their goods and supplies.

newarrivals.jpg

Like all new settelments, it has to start somewhere. So below is a shot of the 'boom town' that is to supply the region for now until things get cooking.

boomtown.jpg

I have to attend a corporate meeting now, so please enjoy this brief into my new pet project. Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you around!

Sign in to follow this  

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections