Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Entries in this City Journal

CrazyWaffles

Hello. Today I add an university to the city because some of the businesses needed higher educated workers to functions. I rebuilt the road across the river so the traffic would go over the dam instead of into the residential area. I added a second way across farther done and added another dam on another river farther down. I also added more high rise residential to the south end of town. 

Please follow me on Facebook and YouTube. That would be appreciated. 

Video for this entry:

2016-01-28_00001.jpg

2016-01-28_00002.jpg

2016-01-28_00003.jpg

2016-01-28_00004.jpg

2016-01-28_00005.jpg

CrazyWaffles

1. I Love Trains

I started a new city called Spokane. It is located on the Spokane River. It is a small city right now. I have wind and water power set up and a train station. Please (on Youtube) like, share and subscribe to DEVEN today! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMCYh9WjRbWwRwilbUirowQ

Video:

Mods:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/satianicbuilderguy/myworkshopfiles/?appid=255710&browsefilter=mysubscriptions

2016-01-25_00001.thumb.jpg.ec34f0b8bbd0b

2016-01-25_00002.jpg

2016-01-25_00003.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections