• Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

City of Amshin

Entries in this City Journal

Mymyjp

The vanishing of Manshin

September 12, 2014 - Breaking news.

A massive earthquake has hit the region on Manshin, making the region vanish in the ocean. (Real world: massive computer issues/reformatting was required).

A loud cry was hear throughout the world, bringing chills to all those who heard it (Real world: I screamed so loud that I believe all my neighbors heard me.)

Today is a day of mourning (Real world - downloading). For all of you who praised the beauty of Amshin (first city of Manshin), thank you.

*sniff*. I bid you goodbye for now. Some survivors are now looking for a new region to rebuild their lives and hope to create a new Manshin (Real world: searching for maps and creating a new journal).

*wave hand while walking in the sunset"

Oh please......lol...even that is too much for me! lol

Mymyjp

Farming city of Amshin

Hello all! I have been "playing" for about 3-4 months and I finally decided to get serious and to finally create a full region.

The following is the completion of one city within the Manshin region - Amshin.

It is a little farming and logging town.

Special thanks to 47ply, A Nonny Mouse and Ryan 123220 for sharing their knowledge with me.

And a big thank you to all the mod/bat creators who enable players like me to create beautiful cities.

Hope you enjoy my first journal.

Overall look of Amshin - still green. I guess progress is slow to come here...

qLopkMv.jpg?1

Amshin Trail Park - one of the main attraction for the Amshiners...walking, drinking and drinking, and drinking....hum...

TPwu7Ou.jpg?1

Amshin second main attraction - a stream under the bridge. Yeah...these Amshiners got to get a life..lol

HH5rYEr.jpg?1

Amshin South side of the mountain - you can swim there..but diving is not recommended...I could go on about Al's story...let's just say it involved a big branch and the consequence of landing on it...ouch...

oex4sNA.jpg?1

Amshin Pond among the fields - most of the population was conceived there...popular "night spot"..lol

4haDeRf.jpg?1

Amshin South logging area - there is nothing funny about killing trees...really, I am serious...this is no bueno...

A3PnxtV.jpg?1

Amshin small Industrial district - grid...grid...and more grid..."sigh"

wq5472w.jpg?1

Amshin Main Town - small downtown area, busy streets..yeah, they got it all.

dKWhPOs.jpg?1

Amshin Chapel within the main town- because you know, you got to have religion...

MPobh8F.jpg?1

Sign in to follow this  

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections